Sunday, August 17, 2014

Reasons To Live: #51-65 | lifestyle

hello friends! 
I have since switched to blogging on wordpress (architaxb.wordpress.com), producing about the same lifestyle + diy-esque content that used to be on here! I've left all 'reasons to live' posts, as well as my original first post that began it all. 
-Jan 3. 2016
hi hello!
Here are 16 things that make me smile. :-) I hope they make you smile too.

Every single one of you reading this blog deserves happiness and smiles and cuddles and sunshine and rainbows and life. Each of you deserve to live and laugh and be loved by someone AND yourself with the utmost amount of faith. I hope that none of you ever considers suicide and if you do, please remember that you can call someone at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) and someone will be there to talk to you 24/7. I love you.

51. Dolphins. They are the cutest bestest awesomest most adorabelest things in the entire world.

52. Elephants: They rank right up there with the dolphins. They're smart + intelligent, super pretty and just overall amazing.

53. Tigers: Seriously. They're one of my most favorite wild animals in the world. They're just so powerful, but then they can also be really cute and adorable (like when they yawn) and I just think that they're amazing animals.

54. Roller Coasters. I used to hate these but I've recently sorta become super in love with them.

55. Concerts. (Pretend that the emoji with the hearts for eyes is right here) Do I even have to say more?

56/57/58. Miranda Lambert/Justin Moore/Thomas Rhett. Who I saw live on Platinum tour on Saturday. I just love them. They were all super amazing and wonderful live and I was so happy to see them.

59/60. Cotton Candy + Kettle Corn. I have such a weakness for both them. Gimme gimme. 

61. Cute couples. While I am totally single, cute couples are just, well cute. I'm not saying like full on PDA just handholding and snuggling. 

62. Ed Sheeran. LOVE. His voice is beautiful. He's also kind and sweet and cuddly and funny. Need I say more? 

63. Decorating a locker. Hint hint to an upcoming post. Also, I just really enjoy doing this. It's really nice + you end up with a beautiful result + I find it personally quite relaxing.

64. Michaels. Omigosh favorite place on earth. Okay not really but close. I don't know how anyone even spends less than 30 minutes in one. Favorite place.

65. Jawbreaking. It's an online clothing store that seriously makes the best clothes. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Their clothes are usually wayyy out of price range (I'm pretty stingy with my money) but they are having a sale right now, which makes their clothes sorta affordable. If you're broke (like me) they have these really cool lookbooks + pictures that you can outfit inspiration from.

Much love,
Archita

Posted while listening to Nobody Ever Told you By Carrie Underwood.

NOTE: I am not affiliated with any of the companies + products listed above. They just make me happy so I thought that maybe they'll make you happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment below!