Monday, September 29, 2014

Reasons to Live: #66-80 | lifestyle

hello friends! 
I have since switched to blogging on wordpress (architaxb.wordpress.com), producing about the same lifestyle + diy-esque content that used to be on here! I've left all 'reasons to live' posts, as well as my original first post that began it all. 
-Jan 3. 2016
hi hello!
Today I will be sharing with you wonderful people some reasons to live, which is another way of saying "things that make me very happy".

66. Fall is coming. Which means sweaters and boots and leggings and coziness and autumn leaves. My favorite. It's not actually my favorite season, but I love the clothes that you can wear during fall, because it's a really nice transitions sort of season.

67. Letting your hair down. Basically, wearing it comfy and cozy without having to do some complicated updo sort of thing and being content with that.

68. Not caring what people think. This might just be me mentally allowing myself to become lazy and not put up any effort whatsoever. But, I think it's important to live life for yourself, and not for what other people are going to think about you/judge you for. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

69. Dying your hair. GOALS. Big ones. Please. My mom won't let me, but one day this will happen and I am living vicariously for this moment (I'm actually not, don't kid yourselves). I just really want to dye my hair teal and purple and pink. Please and thank you.

70. Dandelions. you can also interpret this as the fields that you see in movies that are so pretty. Again, one day I will find one to take pictures in and it will be awesome and I am waiting desperately for that moment.

71. When your toes and your nails match. Does this make me super put together or something? I dunno, I just really like it, and it makes me super happy. 

72. New school supplies. Because we're still in the first month-month and a half, and most of my supplies haven't been lost yet, which I am extremely proud of myself for.

73. Learning something new. As I sit here, there are about 11 new members who are learning how to spin sabre and rifle. And it's pretty cool to watch.

74. Friday night football games. With the band and the guard and the dance team and the cheer team. And also the football team. And burgers and super cheesy nachos that taste so yummy.

75. Pep work. This is a guard one. Pep work -in case you didn't know- is the routines that the guard performs for the school. You know, the ones where they smile REALLY BIG. It's the one they perform at rallies and football games. Again, I'm watching people learn it and it's just really fun.

76. Crunchy grapes. I am trying to be healthy. Key word is trying. But one of the things that I've discovered is that grapes actually taste good. I love eating them out of the fridge, so that they're cold and crunchy. This coming from the worlds biggest junk food lover.

77. David Archuleta. I finally got his very first album and a lot of the songs on there are really slow and pretty and I love listening to them as I fall asleep.

78. Fireproof. By One Direction. I love it. It's so different from anything that they've ever done, and it's not "teeny bopper bubble gum pop music". I'm so excited to see how the album progresses.

79. Steal my Girl. I really don't know what to say except that I am so proud and happy and in love and ;yeah.

80. Amnesia EP. Because it is FINALLY available in the United States and I could not be happier.

I hope you remember that there is a purpose for each and every single one of you and that you are the bestest most awesomest people in the entire world.

much love,
Archita

Posted while listening to Why Ya Wanna by Jana Kramer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment below!