hello friends! I have since switched to blogging on wordpress (architaxb.wordpress.com), producing about the same lifestyle + diy-esque content that used to be on here! I've left all 'reasons to live' posts, as well as my original first post that began it all. -Jan 3. 2016hi hello!
Here's another list of things that make me very happy! I'm so incredibly sorry that I didn't post a list AT ALL during October! In my defense, I was very confident that I had, but when I was looking at my blog I realized that it must have totally slipped my mind. That's why this one is early in the month + extremely October-centered.
81. Halloween. I had an SAT class. But that's okay. A ton of people at my school were dressed up and I love looking at other people's costumes.
82. The afternath of halloween. And by that, I mean, candy is on SUPER DUPER mega sale.
83. Little old ladies. This sounds a little weird, but I was at Michaels and I was helping this lady (and she must have like 75 years old) and once the coupon came up on her phone she literally said "oh, bless you dear" and she was buying yarn and I was just dying of cuteness.
84. Teachers that allow you to discuss controversial/touchy topics at school. In my contemp. class, that's literally our next unit. Controversy. And we talked about privilege, and I am so thankful to my teacher for allowing me to enlightened like that.
85. Olive Garden. My family and I went last week for an extremely belated dinner for my mom, and it was so much fun! I might do a blog post on it?! We'll see.
86. Watching people perform. I went to our school's marching band home show (my sister and a lot of friends are in color guard, and I used to be) and I just felt so immensely proud of them.
87. Senior Recognition. Going off of the one above, there are people on that guard who have shaped me and countless others, and the effort that they have put in us is just incredible.
88. Band moms. They're the cutest most amazing people in the world. And they're just so supportive and loving and awesome.
89. Gorgeous silks. By this I mean flag silks. The ones that look so stunning for both the crowd and up close.
90. Redecorating something.
91. Rain! I live in CA and we've been in a massive drought for a really long time and it rained just a little bit, but it was enough to make me really happy.
92. Friends that are supportive of you and make you smile when you've been having a bad day. No explanation needed.
93. Easy by Granger Smith. Lots and lots and love to my sister for introducing me to this song. My favorite line is "I'm leather, she's lace".
94. Little kiddos who will love you forever. We have these family friends and we went over to their house, and their daughter who is 6 years old is the best thing ever.
95. Making flower crowns with above mentioned little kids. The enthusiasm that little kids have for just about everything is so fun and so amazing and I love it. Also, I might make a tutorial on these, because the way we made them was different then the traditional way.
Before you leave, I want each and every one of you to remember that you are important and that you are loved and that there is always some reason that you should stay alive. Also, I love you.xx
IMPORTANT: If you are ever contemplating suicide or are feeling down or upset to that level, or know someone who might be, please, please, please do not hesitate to call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Someone will be available 24/7.
I really hope that you like reading about things that make me happy! I love typing these up, because it makes me feel so incredibly grateful for the things and people that I have. If you want to see more of these, you can go to my "reasons to live" tab at the top of my blog! Here's the last one, in case you missed it.
Posted while listening to Amnesia by 5SOS