Sunday, March 08, 2015

Reasons to Live: #126-140 | lifestyle

hello friends! 
I have since switched to blogging on wordpress (architaxb.wordpress.com), producing about the same lifestyle + diy-esque content that used to be on here! I've left all 'reasons to live' posts, as well as my original first post that began it all. 
-Jan 3. 2016
____________
 hi hello!
I hope that you're all doing wonderful! I haven't done one of these in a while, and so, I figured, it was due time to put another list up! Basically, a list of things that make me happy!


126. Winter Break. AKA ski break. AKA a perfect time to relax and it's wonderful and amazing.

127. It's almost SPRING. I think possibly my most favorite season ever and I'm so excited and delighted and I just want it to happen.


128. Waterfalls. They're pretty cool and they make me smile.


129. GOL GAPPU'S BDAY. I don't want to put her real name, for privacy reasons (she's super worried about that stuff), but she's a family friend and I'm so happy and she's finally 14!


130. Instagram. I love it. I just made one! link here. And it just makes me happy and I really like it.


131. Aishwarya Rai Bachan. I absolutely adore her.


132. Rings. My favorite accessory ever. I always forget that I have some, because i keep them in an old glasses case, but I really like them.

133. ULTA. The closest one to me used to be pretty far away, but one that's really close to me just opened and I am so happy. Ulta's basically like heaven for makeup. A haul will be up soon!


134. Nature Box. I ordered their trail package thing, and it came a while ago, and THANK GOSH, because I was having quite possibly the worst day ever. I'm really happy and I enjoyed it a bit! I will be putting up a mini review type post on that soon!


135. Homemade/DIY Colored Candles. I'm basically promo-ing myself, but I am truly in love with these and I can't get enough of them! If you want to see what I'm talking about, the link is here.


136. Travel sized makeup. It’s just so cute and wonderful and you can take it everywhere.


137. Vanilla Bean Noel. It’s a bath and by works christmas scent. I use it all the time. I am obsessed.

138. Birthday Presents! My friend, Natalie’s birthday was ages ago! In December, to be more precise. Her presents have been sitting in my room for about 4 months, and I finally got around to giving them!


139. Accomplishing a big clean or house project. As in like, when there’s something you’ve been meaning to clean or fix or tidy or whatever, and you keep forgetting to, and then when you do it’s amazing!


140. Junior Prom. I’m going! Not with a date or anything, but just with my friends! I’m really excited! Be expecting loads of prom related posts!
I hope that each and everyone one of you reading this know that you are worthy and capable of living on this planet. You all deserve to be here. You are beautifully and wonderfully made. If you’re having suicidal or self harming thoughts, please don’t be afraid to call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Someone will be available to talk 24/7.


much love,
Archita


Posted while listening to The Boys of Fall by Kenny Chesney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment below!