Monday, March 30, 2015

Reasons To Live: #141-151 | lifestyle

hello friends! I have since switched to blogging on wordpress (architaxb.wordpress.com), producing about the same lifestyle + diy-esque content that used to be on here! I've left all 'reasons to live' posts, as well as my original first post that began it all. 
-Jan 3. 2016

hi hello!
I hope that you’re all having a wonderful day/night/afternoon/whatever time it is right now. I’m so excited to share this post with you, because I feel like it’s been ages since I’ve posted a ReasonsToLive!

141. Love with Food: This is probably one of my most favoritest snack boxes ever.

142. Elephants: Let’s just take a second to appreciate them. Because they’re adorable and cute and fabulous and just amazing creatures.
143. Smelling like Sugar; NO JOKE. Someone a few days ago told me that I smelled like sugar and I don’t know, that’s just such a huge compliment to me.

144. Pretty, pretty Shoes: aka my junior prom shoes! I am so, so in love with these. THey’re beautiful and sparkly and stunning and so HIGH.

145. Spring: SPRING! SPRING! SPRING! The weather is pretty and sunny and beautiful and I am in love.I think this is possibly my most favorite season ever and I am so, so, excited.

146. Graze: I really liked the little snack boxes, because they’re so varied! Again the haul on this will be up soon!

147. Compliments: People who give compliments, people who get compliments, just compliments and nice things.

148. Braids: Recently, I’ve just really loved wearing my hair in two braids. I don’t know why. I don’t typically “do” my hair at the morning like that, but just during class when I’m bored.

149. Christmas videos: I love, love, love, them. My most favorite one is Louise and Zoe’s gift giving videos. ALL OF THEM. They’re so kind and sweet and loving and ADORABLE.

150. Junior Prom: I think this was on my last list too, but I prom was on Friday and it was wonderful! The music wasn’t the best but I had such an amazing time.

151. Beautiful Friends: Talking about Natalie and Anchita! If they let me, I’ll post a few pictures from prom below because they both looked absolutely stunning!

Thank you for reading this post! Please, please remember that you are important and kind and wonderful you absolutely deserve life. If you are ever feeling upset/suicidal/need someone to talk to, do not hesitate to call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Someone will be available to talk 24/7.

i love you all loads.

love,
Archita

Posted while listening to Just One Yesterday by Fall Out Boy ft. Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment below!