I have since switched to blogging on wordpress (architaxb.wordpress.com), producing about the same lifestyle + diy-esque content that used to be on here! I've left all 'reasons to live' posts, as well as my original first post that began it all.
-Jan 3. 2016
I hope you're all having a lovely day!
176. Right at the top of the list, Demi Lovato. You may be wondering, why? Why now? Is this a sudden interest that you've taken in everyone's favorite Camp Rock star? Actually, no. I've been a fan of Demi's since, well, probably when Camp Rock came out. I remember watching the movie, and relating immensely to a shy girl who wrote song lyrics and wanted to sing them out loud (this was when I was ten
177. On that note, Camp Rock. I know, I'm so childish. I actually am, though? Just the other day I was watching Lemonade Mouth (another Disney movie, that's on Netflix) and texting my best friend, Natalie about it. I kind of rambled a ton about Camp Rock, when I was talking about Demi, but let me say it again, I absolutely adored (and still adore) it.
179. How could I talk about 1989, without talking about the woman behind it all, Taylor Swift. For those of you who aren't totally obsessed with her, Ms. Taylor Alison Swift just turned 26, this past Sunday. I will save you all from that rambling, which if you're interested you can see on my tumblr, but let me just say, that Taylor is an absolute sunshine and I am so grateful for her and I am so proud of everything that she's accomplished.
|me and my sister @ otra santa clara|
181. I'm sure this is very predictable + typical, but Holiday Break! I'm so excited because my break starts in just a few hours (as I'm writing this during my second period final -- no worries, I've already finished) once I take my 4th period Java final! I'm super excited because I've literally been counting down since, well probably November! December is one of my most favoritest times of the year, because I love decorating, and present giving, and all kinds of lovely thing.
182. Another really important person, who I'm so grateful for is my best friend, Natalie. She's been on this blog a couple of times in outfit of the day posts! We met in the sixth grade, and so we're approaching our six year friendaversery soon! Natalie is sweet and lovely and she's always helping me out, whether it be to explain Calculus to me, or by letting me practice her make up skills! Her birthday is this Saturday (19th Dec) and she will be 18, so I am very excited.
183. Speaking of the holidays, Christmas! I'm not a Christian, but I have always loved Christmas ever since I was a young girl, decorating my tree and leaving out milk and cookies for Santa! Now, for me, Christmas is a wonderful way to give presents to my family friends, and all the people who I love around me.
184. This is kinda unrelated, but also very exciting, Vidcon. If you didn't know, Vidcon is a conference type thing where YouTubers can go and meet with fans and other creators! It's a pretty amazing thing, and I am going in 2016 with a few friends + my sister! I'm super duper excited, who wouldn't be, as I've been wanting to go since I first started watching YouTube!
185. Unrelated to the rest of this list, but relating to Vidcon, Disneyland. Vidcon lasts until Saturday, and my friends and I have made plans to go to Disneyland on that Sunday. I'm very excited, as I am a massive fan of Disneyland, and I love meeting all the princesses and fairies and characters!
186. Going back to my holiday theme, Baking. I think baking is super fun and lovely all the time, but during the holiday's, it holds a more special place in my heart. I love making cookies and brownies and all sorts of sweet goods, and giving them to my friends and family.
In the comments below, I'd love for you to tell me one thing that you
are thankful for this holiday season!lots of love,
Posted while listening to You Are In Love by Taylor Swift